• Dependants

    Spouse | Dependant | Civil Partner

    smiling women wearing bright dress

Not sure what pension you are in?

This section is designed to provide information about the benefits payable to you, or any other potential beneficiaries, following the death of your loved one. If you’re a representative of a member who would like you to look after their pension for them, please contact the relevant Scheme administrator, visit Contact us.

Sadly, it may be that you’re visiting this site because of the death of a loved one who was a member of one of the Schemes. In this case, you should notify us as soon as possible, by contacting the administrator using the details below.

Who is entitled to benefits on the death of a member?

If you’re the spouse/civil partner or child of a member of one of the Schemes you may be entitled to a pension or lump sum under the Rules of the Scheme.

If the original member of the Scheme previously completed an expression of wish or nomination form, this document will be used as a guide by the Trustee of their intention but please note that any lump sums payable on the death of a member are paid entirely at the discretion of the Trustee.

To contact the Scheme Administrator visit Contact us

© Copyright - Barnett Waddingham
Skip to content